Which jobs are good for mental health?
The best jobs for people living with Anxiety and/or Depression
- 1: Librarian. If a calming, quiet work environment paired with methodical tasks is what you’re looking for, working in a library or as a librarian can be a great fit. …
- 2: Gardener & Landscaper. …
- 3: Data Entry. …
- 4: Courier/Delivery Driver. …
- 5: Be your own Boss.
What is the most mentally draining job?
Nursing Home/Child-Care Workers
istockphoto Personal-care providers top the list, with nearly 11% of people in this field reporting a bout of major depression. (The rate is 13% in the unemployed; 7% in the general population.)
What jobs are emotionally draining?
Food Service: Low Pay and High Demands
The NSDUH found that more than 10 percent of full-time workers in these careers experienced a major depressive episode.
What job causes the most depression?
The top 10 jobs with the highest rates of depression, according to research, are listed below.
- Public and Private Transportation (16.2%)
- Real Estate (15.7%)
- Social Services (14.6%)
- Manufacturing or Production (14.3%)
- Personal Services (14.3%)
- Legal Services (13.4%)
- Environmental Administration and Waste Services (13.4%)
What is the least stressful job?
16 low-stress jobs:
- Landscaper and Groundskeeper.
- Web Developer.
- Massage Therapist.
- Genetic Counselor.
- Wind Turbine Technician.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Mechanical Engineer.
What is the hardest career to pursue?
Let’s take a look at the top 30 hardest jobs in the world.
- Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world.
- Healthcare worker. …
- Oil rig worker. …
- Alaskan crab fisherman. …
- Cell tower climber. …
- Iron and steel worker. …
- Firefighter. …
- Roofer. …
What jobs can you do alone?
Here are 19 jobs for people who prefer working alone, along with their respective average salaries and job responsibilities:
- Pet sitter.
- Data entry clerk.
- Sanitation worker.
- Web designer.
- Virtual assistant.
- Graphic designer.
What is a good job for someone with PTSD?
Landscaping, gardening, and park service work are all examples of jobs that can be done outdoors with little to no stress. If you enjoy being out in the fresh air and working with your hands, these types of jobs can be perfect solutions.
How do I know if I’m mentally drained?
Symptoms of mental exhaustion can vary from person to person and often begin to show gradually, creeping up on you during periods of extreme stress. If stress continues to weigh on you, you may reach a point when you feel as though you’re in a dark hole and can’t see your way out.